Why do I need to pay all these taxes?
Am I paying more than I am supposed to pay?
Is there any way I can reduce my taxes?
I googled for tax saving investments and I could see thousands of investments – which one should I opt for?
Well.. if these questions bother you then rest assured.. you are not alone.!! From the time human being decided to live a civilized life taxes have become a part of our life.. as they say two things are inevitable to human beings.. death and taxes!!
But there is some good news.. as per the laws we are supposed to pay only as much tax as is required by the taxation laws.. not a penny more.. not a penny less. But there is a catch here. To know how much is your tax liability yu would need to read and understand the taxation laws.. which just like any other law in India is full of jargons and unnecessary complications.
But you do have a choice.. pur team of well read professionals can make you understand the taxation laws like a fairy tale. Just book an appointment and relax.. we will save every penny that can be saved and will ensure that you dont pay a single rupee more in taxes than you ought to.
- Book an appointment with our tax team – the first meeting would be telephonic discussion wherein we will understand your case and will let you know what documents you need to get in the second meeting
- The second meeting would be a personal meeting wherein we will assess all the documents submitted and will advice you on:
- Whether you have so far complied with all the taxation laws
- The road ahead
- We work on a personally professional relation with our clients:
- Personal as in you can share all your financial ‘secrets’ with us and we promise to be your confidant
- Professional as in our advice will be highly professional
Different types of taxes that you live with:
- Income Tax
- Service Tax